http://us.news-republic.com/Web/ArticleWeb.aspx?regionid=1&articleid=5536025 I think this is a decent article. It’s surprising to me how nutty things get concerning unions. I personally believe unions are outdated and have served their purpose.
” Michigan is about to become the 24th right-to-work state in the United States. This afternoon its House passed right-to-work legislation 57-50. The Senate followed suit and passed it 22-16. Gov. Rick Snyder (R) is expected to sign the bills into law, as right-to-work was one of his highest priorities of the legislative session.”
- Michigan on the Way to Becoming the Next Right-to-Work State (lawprofessors.typepad.com)
- Michigan State Legislature Passes Right To Work Law (minx.cc)
- Obama Administration Comes Out Against Michigan Right-To-Work Legislation (detroit.cbslocal.com)
- Right-to-work bill passed in Republican-led Michigan House after walkout by Democrats (mlive.com)
- Michigan Aiming To Become 24th Right-To-Work State (theamericanteaman.com)
” Government is not reason, it is not eloquence, it is force ; like fire, a troublesome servant and a fearful master. Never for a moment should it be left to irresponsible action.” ~~~ George Washington.
” A store clerk in Columbia, SC was facing three armed robbers during her night shift. When the three men began firing their guns in the air, the clerk grabbed her own weapon and opened fire on the suspects.”